You are watching: A 99% confidence interval estimate can be interpreted to mean that
2. The typical error that the mean a) is never larger than the traditional deviation of the population.b) decreases together the sample size increases.c) measures the variability that the average from sample to sample.d) every one of the above.
3. The central Limit to organize is important in statistics since a) for a big n, it states the population is roughly normal.b) for any type of population, it says the sampling circulation of the sample typical is approximately normal, regardless of the sample size.c) because that a big n, it says the sampling circulation of the sample median is approximately normal, regardless of the shape of the population.d) for any kind of sized sample, it claims the sampling circulation of the sample mean is around normal.
C) because that a large n, it claims the sampling distribution of the sample mean is approximately normal, regardless of the shape of the population.
4. I m sorry of the complying with statements about the sampling circulation of the sample typical is incorrect?a) The sampling distribution of the sample mean is approximately normal whenever the sample dimension is sufficiently large (n≥30).b) The sampling distribution of the sample mean is produced by repeatedly taking samples of dimension n and computing the sample means.c) The median of the sampling distribution of the sample mean is equal to "U".d) The conventional deviation that the sampling circulation of the sample typical is same to SIGMA.
1. The width of a trust interval calculation for a proportion will bea) narrower for 99% confidence 보다 for 95% confidence.b) broader for a sample dimension of 100 than for a sample dimension of 50.c) narrower for 90% confidence than for 95% confidence.d) narrower once the sample proportion is 0.50 than when the sample proportion is 0.20.
2. A 99% to trust interval estimate can be taken to mean thata) if all feasible samples space taken and also confidence interval approximates are developed, 99% of castle would incorporate the true population mean what within your interval.b) we have actually 99% confidence the we have actually selected a sample who interval does incorporate the population mean.c) Both that the above.d) none of the above.
3. I m sorry of the following is no true about the Student"s t distribution?a) that has an ext area in the tails and less in the center than does the normal distribution.b) the is used to construct confidence intervals for the population mean when the populace standard deviation is known.c) it is bell shaped and also symmetrical.d) as the variety of degrees of freedom increases, the t distribution approaches the regular distribution.
b) it is used to build confidence intervals for the populace mean as soon as the populace standard deviation is known.
4. The t distribution a) presume the populace is usually distributed.b) viewpoints the normal distribution as the sample dimension increases.c) has much more area in the tails than does the normal distribution.d) all of the above.
See more: This " Floribama Shore Season 3 Episode 6, Mtv Floribama Shore Season 3 Episodes
5. Expect a 95% trust interval for transforms out to be (1,000, 2,100). Come make much more useful inferences indigenous the data, the is desired to reduce the width of the confidence interval. I m sorry of the complying with will result in a diminished interval width?a) rise the sample size.b) decrease the to trust level.c) Both boost the sample size and decrease the to trust level.d) Both rise the to trust level and decrease the sample size.