1.In the client-server model, what is the main protocol used for interaction in between a internet browser and Web server?A. FTPB. TCPC. HTTPD. SSL
You are watching: Which session layer protocol is a streaming live video teleconference likely to use on the network?
2.Which 2 encryption protocols can be offered to provide secure transmissions for web browser and Web server communications?A. HTTP and also HTTPSB. SSL and also TLSC. SSL and HTTPD. TCP and UDP
3.Apache is a renowned instance of what type of networking software?A. Net serverB. BrowserC. Email serverD. Email client
4.Which email protocol enables an email client to downfill email messperiods to the local computer?A. IMAP4B. SMTCOMPUTER. TCPD. POP3
5.Which email protocol enables an e-mail client to read mail stored on the mail server?A. IMAP4B. SMTCOMPUTER. TCPD. POP3
6.Which client-server application permits an administrator to manage a remote computer system, but does not encrypt or secure the communication between client and server?A. TelnetB. Remote DesktopC. FTPD. SSH
7.Which application embedded in Windows operating systems permits remote manage of a computer and also offers the RDP secure protocol for transmissions?A. TelnetB. Remote DesktopC. FTPD. SSH
8.What service gave by Windows Server 2012 R2 enables a computer system to serve up applications to other computers on the network?A. Remote Deskpeak ServicesB. Windows 8.1C. File Transfer ProtocolD. Active Directory
9.List 3 kinds of solutions a network-related might support that are thought about component of merged communications or convergence.A. Documents transfers, print services, and conversational voiceB. User authentication, streaming live audio and video, and also print servicesC. Net solutions, email services, and also file servicesD. Conversational voice, streaming live audio and also voice, and also streaming stored audio and also voice
10.Which Session layer protocol is a streaming live video teleconference most likely to use on the network?A. UDPB. SMTPC. RTPD. TCP
11.A network-related is composed of 10 computer systems, all running Windows 7 Professional. One computer system acts as a document server and serves up data to other computer systems on the netoccupational. Which networking model does the network use?
12.In Question 11, suppose one computer system is upgraded from Windows 7 Professional to Windows Server 2012 R2. Which networking version have the right to the netjob-related now assistance that it could not support without the upgrade?
13.What is the name of the doprimary controller database that Windows Server 2012 R2 uses to store information about user accessibility and also sources on the network?
14.A network consists of salso computer systems and a netjob-related printer all linked directly to one switch. Which network-related topology does this netjob-related use?
15. In Question 14, expect a new switch is linked to the first switch by way of a network cable and 3 computer systems are connected to the brand-new switch. Which network-related topology is now used?
16. What is the fundamental difference between a Layer 2 switch and a router?A Layer 2 switch belongs only to its regional network-related, and also a router belongs to two or more
17. What is the fundamental distinction between a node and also a host?A host is a computer system that hosts a source on the netoccupational, and also a node is any kind of computer or device that can be addressed on the network.
A hold is a computer that hosts a resource on the netoccupational, and also a node is any computer system or tool that can be addressed on the network-related.
18. What is the basic difference between a MAN and a WAN?A MAN covers a tiny geographical location, and a WAN covers a huge geographical location.
19. What is a message referred to as that is ceded by TCP? What is a message dubbed that is ceded by UDP? At which layer carry out the two protocols work?Segment, Datagram and Transport layer
See more: 2000 Butterworth Street Southwest, Grand Rapids, Mi 49504, 1061 Butterworth St Sw, Grand Rapids, Mi 49504